Sunday, May 16, 2010

OOPS!



I got out Simplicity 3756 yesterday to begin alterations to the pattern. I'm not sure I will like this pattern on me as my waist definition is in the toilet and I didn't realize that this is a high waisted style. But that's as far as I got. The RV place called to say our new fifth wheel was ready for us to pick up. That took a couple of hours as we went through the whole thing kinda like a walk thru on a new house.

Then hubby wanted me to go with him to get wheel chocks and add grocery shopping to the mix and my day was shot!

Anyway, back to S3756. I have long legs and as somebody said in their review on PR this has a 40's look to it I'm hoping for the best. Will make the toile out of slightly stretchy poly whatever that was given to me years ago by my MIL. Nothing planned for today except the sewing room!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment