Saturday, May 8, 2010

Best laid plans

Well, I had planned on doing a lot of sewing in the month of April since I am off work post surgery. BUT, things are not healing like they were supposed to and I have an abdominal abcess that causes pain if I sit up for too long. So I look at my fabric and all the cute shirt patterns I recently purchased and I want to cry.

Doesn't stop me from buying more fabric tho. I just received a wonderful soft knit in light blue with musical notes in red green and white, plus stretch denim from Gorgeous Fabrics. It's the first time I have ordered from Ann and she did not disappoint!! Will be ordering again.

I am hoping I will be well enough to sit and sew for longer periods of time by the end of the month. I have the Jalie jeans pattern everyone raves about and am going to take the jeans class at pattern review.

Til next time, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment